Friday, September 5, 2008

Thanks to all the little people.

Today I received the most prestigious and meaningful award of the week. I have been acknowledged with the "You Kicked My Butt" award from my co-worker and friend Holly. Nothing like the agony of defeat and the thrill of victory. One day she and I and the WeAreTeachers team took on the challenge of being more "social" and enter the world of the blogosphere. With this challenge we made a concerted effort to engage in the blogging world and follow blogs of interest through our Google Reader. This has proven to be a more difficult task than I initially thought it would take. I'm sure that all of you bloggers out there, can relate. I'm just thankful that the three of you still follow my blog let alone try to come up with something meaningful to right about. I admire and appreciate all the bloggers out there that I follow. At some point, I will list those that I follow. For now, I want to thank the little people for this award and will continue to post as often and as meaningful as possible. For now, this is a "friendly" note and acceptance of her acknowledgement of my victorious lead in the blogging space.

And I quote:
John... would win a blogging emmy (if there was such a thing) for "the most blogs any one person could possibly post in a single week." Seriously, he's kicking my butt. And, yes, we've turned this into a competition.

Needless to say, we are a competitive bunch here at WeAreTeachers. So in all seriousness, I would like to award my colleague, Holly, an award of great significance as well... the "Take It!" Award because I'm winning now. In all seriousness, Holly and I are good friends and we are very competitive so we take it all in stride.

Take It. Take It. Take It.

No comments: