Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The BIG Four-Oh No...

The day finally came... and well, I guess it wasn't that bad. I worked all day, had a great lunch with my wife and got serenaded by my boss and co workers. All in all it was just another day. Or so it seemed. All day I was told by my friends,
"Forty is the new Thirty."
If that were the case, then why did I not feel that way? I woke up this morning with a headache, neck ache and weak knees. Did I mention the headache... All in all, I guess I have a lot to be thankful for. So here's my 'Big Four-Oh No' day in review. Enjoy.

Turning 40!
The joys of being 40—not exactly what I thought they would be.



My Big 40 Lunch Special
I'll take the two all beef patty special sauce, lettuce, tomato, pickles on a sesame seed bun... whew...



Make a Wish
Take a chance and break away... but watch out for the fire marshal.


I asked for an iPhone, not a myPhone...
The next time I ask for a birthday gift, I'll be more specific.

1 comment:

Food Allergy Queen said...

John.com, this was hilarious! Happy 40. Being 40 not that bad, as long as you look good....oh, wait. Just kidding. :) Feliz Cumpleanos! Kishari