Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Say it with a Flickr and a smile :-)

Today's post is more of a visual connection than that of text. Last night, I came upon a blog post that featured "a set" of images in Flickr and was absolutely fascinated by the concept.


This set of images is by Alan Levine and he shares them openly to use in your own presentations or blogs, etc. (of course give credit where do) Some folks have even had them playing as a running loop before or during breaks at conference sessions. While I wish I would have thought of this, I think the concept is to create one or two or more of your own. Take a moment to preview and enjoy.

So here is one that I chose specifically to use from the set.
A Powerful Set of Images Can Say So Much More
Making Connections: I work with a social community called WeAreTeachers and the purpose for the community is to provide a platform for teachers of all types to collaborate and publish their own content to share with others for free or for a fee. This allows teachers to seek and share knowledge with other teachers, learners and colleagues.
We also have a presence inside Facebook with an application called I Am Teacher. Check it out, it's a great community gives you the opportunity to collaborate with teachers around the world.

Next time, I will create a few of my own visual posts to share. If you have any powerful visual content, please share, in the meantime preview the set.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

GREAT ideas!What a wonderful idea and a great tool!