Monday, October 6, 2008

What's in your iPhone? Let others know.

Well, let's see, I have more than 80+ apps including:



But that's not the cool thing about this post. I accidently took a screenshot of my iPhone page and couldn't figure out how I did it. (After playing around a bit more, I figured it out - of course, I could have Googled it, but that would have taken all the fun out.)

Some of you may already know this, but you can share what's in your iPhone with a screen capture capability right on your iPhone. That's right. Just like the mac (Shitf+command+4), you can do the same with your iphone. A different set of keys, of course, but really nice feature.
All you do is hold down the power button on the upper right of your iPhone, then briefly tap on the power button below as though you are snapping a photo. That's it. It's that easy. The pictures then go to your Photos library. From there, you can do what I do...

I use an app called ShoZu and upload my photos to Flickr. From there, I can share them with anyone or even post them here in my blog by capturing the image URL from Flickr and sharing them here:

Share your photos:


Share your favorite app functionality:


Or better yet, share your favorite education applications for teachers and students. That's coming next. Have fun. I just love it when I find something cool that I didn't know about.

No comments: